If you are interested in becoming a part of the Team and handling Daily or CAT claims, please fill out the form below. We will contact you within 48 business hours.
Before you begin the application, please read this information. In order to complete the application, you will need:\
- A unique email address. You may not use an email address that you share with anyone who is, has been, or will be on our roster. Your email address will be used as your user name for your account. Be sure to include parkerlc.com in your safe sender list to receive our emails!
- Your complete previous address if you have been at your current address less than 7 years.
- Your driver license and your social security number. All adjuster experience details, such as number and types of claims and software used.
- Employment details for the past five years or 3 employers, including dates, company phone and address, company contact name.
- A PDF copy of your resume.
You will not be able to complete and submit your application without the information required.
On the final page of this online application, you will have the opportunity to print a copy of your completed application. We strongly urge you to print a copy and retain it for your records.
The information you are about to provide is being transmitted over a secure site and is required for Parker Loss Consultants to complete a comprehensive criminal background investigation.
If you do not wish to, or are unable to, complete this application online; please send an e-mail to email@example.com so we may arrange an alternative method for you.
If you desire a written copy but are unable to print for yourself any portion of this application, including the Pre-Employment Application and Consent Form and/or the Summary of Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a written copy of such information, and we will mail you a copy.
Once you begin the application process, you will not be able to save and return to the application.
If you feel that you are ready to begin, click the "Next" button at the bottom left. Always look for the blue buttons to advance through the form.